Michael Sylvester is a Manager at EAME. He has over 19 years consultancy experience in EHS projects with 2 years industrial experience, in relation to EHS management systems, environmental permit applications, EHS auditing and Phase I and Phase II environmental assessments.
Michael previously worked for a global environmental consultancy (13 years) prior to which he was an environmental associate at BAE SYSTEMS, Samlesbury.
He has been involved with a wide selection of EHS projects, including a 14 month secondment to a corporate environmental management team of a major UK based power transmission company and acting as an interim EHS audit manager for a global car component manufacturer.
He has undertaken project work within the UK (including Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Iraq, USA, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland, Sweden and Azerbaijan.
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 6) (DipNEBOSH)
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 3)
- MSc Environmental and Ecological Science, University of Lancaster
- BSc(Hons) Environmental Science, University of Plymouth
Professional Affiliations & Activities
- Member Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com