The use of wind as a renewable energy source represents a vast source of energy that has already been harnessed for hundreds of years. The UK has the largest potential wind energy resource in Europe and on-shore wind power is currently one of the most developed and cost-effective renewable energy technologies. Offshore wind is just beginning to be developed, but has enormous potential.
EAME is able to offer a range of consulting services to organisations wishing to develop renewable energy schemes and install plant. These include, but are not limited to:
- Project management
- Site selection appraisals
- EIA co-ordination and Environmental Statement (ES) preparation
- Ecological surveys & biodiversity assessments
- Land quality (Phase I/II and remediation services)
- Waste management (construction & operational)
- Development constraints evaluation
- Energy options appraisals
- Noise & vibration monitoring
- Water quality assessment
Key Project Experience
Recent key project experience has included:
- Wind Turbine Feasibility Study, Lancashire – EAME staff were commissioned to undertake a Feasibility Study for two proposed 3MW wind turbines for a university in Lancashire, to support the university’s aim for carbon neutrality.
EAME Key Contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of services please contact Michael Sylvester.