EAME is able to offer a range of environmental auditing services, these include, but are not limited to:
- Divestment Due Diligence
- Funder Due Diligence
- Management Systems Auditing
- Due Diligence for Merger, Acquisitions & MBOs
- Insurance‐based Environmental Risk Appraisals
- Regulatory Compliance Auditing
Key project experience
- Due diligence audits of industrial battery manufacturing facilities – Six facilities, one in the UK and five in Europe, on behalf of a potential purchaser. The work included an assessment of compliance with European legislation and industry best practice, an assessment of contamination liabilities and providing cost estimates for plant upgrade and contamination clean up.
- Due diligence audit of a chemical production plant, Widnes – Undertook a due diligence audit of an operational chemical manufacturing facility on behalf of a potential purchaser. The work included a review of potential contamination liabilities arising from a long history of a variety of chemical manufacturing processes that had taken place at the site.
EAME key contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of environmental audit services please contact Michael Sylvester.