The management of waste is one of the greatest challenges facing our society today as populations increase, costs increase and the availability of ‘acceptable’ solutions reduce. At the core of any waste management strategy is the waste hierarchy that aims to prevent, reduce, reuse, recycle, recover and as a last resort dispose of waste materials.
EAME is able to offer a range of waste management services, these include, but are not limited to:
- Landfill Gas Investigation and Monitoring
- Landfill & Waste Facility Insurance Risk Assessments
- Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility (TSDF) Compliance Audits
- Permitting and Exemption of Waste Activities
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Expert Witness, Public Engagements
- Waste Minimisation Programmes
- Field Monitoring (soils, air, water and sediments)
- Waste Management Strategies
Key Project Experience
- Developing of waste management strategy – Developed a waste management strategy and Tenants Charter for a large rail freight park.
- Landfill expert witness – UK Environment & Heritage Service for landfill licensing appeals.
- Landfill EIAs – Project management of EIAs for numerous MSW landfills.
- Off-site methane gas risk and methane gas management advice – Landfill operators and insurance providers who wished to understand whether there was a significant likelihood of methane escape to neighbouring properties.
- Oilfield Waste Management Concept Study, Majnoon Oilfield, Iraq – Waste management facility concept study for the Majnoon Oilfield. The objective of which is to develop a phased and integrated waste management strategy for the collection, treatment and disposal of legacy and project future waste streams.
EAME Key Contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of waste management services please contact Michael Sylvester.