Resource efficiency is the use of natural resources in the most effective manner whilst ensuring associated environmental impacts are minimised. In addition the efficient use of energy, water and raw materials, and the minimisation of waste can provide significant financial savings to the bottom line.
EAME is able to provide the following types of services:
- Developing the business case for resource efficiency
- Waste and process mapping
- Calculating the true cost of waste
- Identifying the underlying root causes of inefficiency
- Identifying options for improved efficiency
- Cost/benefit analysis and prioritisation of operations
Key project experience
- Waste minimisation audits – Audits of Council premises in the northwest of England.
EAME key contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of resource efficiency services please contact Michael Sylvester.