EAME is able to offer a range of a wide range industrial services, these include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental planning
- Site development
- Risk management
- Facility permitting
- Energy & carbon compliance
- Producer responsibility issues
- Regulatory compliance & liaison
- Energy management
- Water & effluent management
- Waste management
- Sustainability issues
- Management systems design & implementation
Key Project Experience
Recent key project experience has included:
- Environmental permitting – Full Part A(1) environmental permit applications for a cattle abattoir, pig abattoir and meat processing plant. The application process involves a detailed assessment of air emissions, solid waste and waste water production, energy and raw materials consumption, chemical storage arrangements, environmental monitoring and management practices.
- Environmental permitting – Full Part A(1) environmental permit application for a waste handling operation.
- Solvent Management Plan – Produced for a coatings and varnish manufacturer based in the UK.
EAME Key Contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of industrial services please contact Michael Sylvester.