EHS management systems are critical in maintaining a healthy and safe working environment. Measures in place to control risks must be managed in accordance with the prevailing legislation to ensure that they are and remain in place; are used and remain effective in reducing EHS risk to as low a level as reasonably practicable.
EAME is able to offer a range of EHS management system related services, these include, but are not limited to:
- EHS management system design and implementation
- Integrated EHS management systems
- EHS Management system gap analysis
- Training courses
- Development of EHS management system Intranet sites
- Provision and update of EHS legislation registers
- Development of discrete management systems elements
- Certification assistance (e.g. selecting a certification body, pre-certification health-check audits, and on-site support during certification and surveillance audits).
Key Project Experience
Recent key project experience has included:
- Safety Management System Support – Conducted an OHSAS 18001 SMS Gap Analyses at a large steel mill located in South Wales. Subsequent to this a certified OHSAS 18001 management system was developed. EAME continues to provide regular 6 monthly annual EHS legislative updates.
EAME Key Contact
If you require further information or you want to enquire about our range of EHS management system services please contact Michael Sylvester.